How Do I Sign Up?
Please follow the instructions below to create your My BMG Chart account:
1. In your Internet browser, go to http://www.mybmgchart.com
2. Click on the Sign Up Now link in the Sign In box. You will see the New Member Sign Up page.
3. Enter your MyBMGChart Access Code exactly as it appears in your letter. You will not need to use this code after you have completed the sign-up process. If you do not sign up before the expiration date, you must request a new code.
4. Enter your Social Security Number (xxx-xx-xxxx) and Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy) as indicated and click Submit. You will be taken to the next sign-up page
5. Create a MyBMGChart ID. This will be your MyBMGChart login ID and cannot be changed, so think of one that is secure and easy to remember.
6. Create a MyBMGChart password. You can change your password at any time.
7. Enter your Password Reset Question and Answer. This can be used at a later time if you forget your password.
8. Enter your e-mail address. You will receive e-mail notification when new information is available in MyBMGChart
9. Click Sign Up. You can now view your medical record.
MyBMGChart is NOT to be used for urgent needs. For medical emergencies, dial 911. If you have any difficulty creating your My BMG Chart account, please call 716-630-1087 or email email@example.com.